Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 2: Meet Fig!

Meet Fig!



Katie Figlio - Showroom Manager


First Car: 2004 Black Jeep Wrangler Sahara, R.I.P. 
Favorite Book: Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger. 
Favorite Vacation SpotSomewhere I've never been, and with friends!
Favorite Drink: Jack and Coke. Clapless Bell if I'm at The Patterson House.
Favorite Nashville Restaurant: City House. Or maybe Kien Giang. And I'm always down 
for Starbagel.
Favorite Retropolitan Music Playlist and Why: Disco-Funk. So I can groove!
Chandelier or Drum Pendant?  Chandelier-...Vintage, drippy, and HUGE.
Modern/Contemporary or Retro Design? I love design that's bold, theatrical, and a little bit weird.
Coffee or Tea?  Coffee
Favorite Color Palette at the Moment (Fall 2011): Chartreuse is on my mind...

No comments :

Post a Comment