Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 3: Meet Kate!

Meet Kate!



Kate Coppola Leiva - Assistant Floor Manager

First Car:  A pewter Oldsmobile Bravada.  I shared it with my twin sister, and we used to blare "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz as loud as we could...Freedom!
Favorite Book:  Impossible question.  I'm a book nerd.  But I do love Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.
Favorite Vacation Spot:  Cabo or Napa (or Italy, but it's a tad far).
Favorite Drink:  Wine or a dirrrrrrrrty (I'm talking filthy) martini.
Favorite Nashville Restaurant:  Cafe Nonna or Burger Up.
Favorite Retropolitan Memory:  Celebrating good news with "all day mimosas" while sitting on the white benches in back.
Favorite Retropolitan Playlist and Why:  Frank and Dean.  Ok, yes, because I'm Italian, but also because it really gets the Saturday crowd going!
Chandelier or Drum Pendant?  Chandelier - the glitzier the better.
Modern/Contemporary or Retro Design?  Both.  Mix it up.
Coffee or Tea?  Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.
Favorite Color Palette at the Moment (Fall 2011):  White base with pops of jewel tones - emeralds, sapphires, purples, fuchsias.

No comments :

Post a Comment