Monday, February 6, 2012

La Vie en Rose...

This French saying translates to "Life in Pink."
People take it many different ways, but to me it's those moments in life when there is so much love,
passion,
satisfaction,
happiness,
hope...
so much that it ends up casting a rosy hue on everything you see. Love is suddenly everywhere!
Some might argue this kind of "seeing" is dangerous. You know, blinded by love.
But no, I don't think love blinds you. I think it's the opposite actually. It helps you to see.


Audrey Hepburn's character in Sabrina says it best:


"I am looking at the world through rose-coloured glasses. 
It says everything I feel...I have learned how to live, how to be 
in the world and of the world and not just stand aside and watch. 
I will never again run away from life...or from love either. "


So, in honor of February, here are our windows en Rose...


















Here's to seeing life through rose colored glasses.

Fig :)

No comments :

Post a Comment