Monday, February 13, 2012

What we love...in honor of Valentine's Day

What I love...



Champagne!
Complete, Utter Surprises
Local Art. Scott Moore (below) is my absolute fave!


My Mother's Jewelry
Seeing Friends in Unexpected Places
Sleeping in on Rainy Mornings


Drinking Coffee in Bed
A Handsome Tux on A Handsome Guy
Louis Vuitton



Entertaining...I love to play host!
Coats and Jackets! I have way too many and still need more
Bunnies :)


The feeling after a vigorous morning workout 
Sharing a Meal
The smell of Gardenias


Big, Gold Hoop Earrings
Traveling
Lunchables


Summer weekends at the Lake
Candid Photographs
Red Wine...I started early ;)


Knowing the band
Pillow Talk
Hardwood Floors Throughout
Driving my Jeep late spring, 80 degrees, top down




-Katie Figlio




No comments :

Post a Comment