Monday, September 26, 2011

"We Got The Funk..."

Gotta have that funk!  

We are getting all kinds of funky here at Retropolitan....Check out some of our newest pieces:



A super fun love seat with floral cushions and fabulous carved arm detail.  Who would you cozy up to?  My 2 year anniversary is today, so I know who I'd pick!




A set of 2 arm chairs and matching side table....The black and white palette is perfectly cool while the 70's details glam 'em up. 





Fantastic red velvet armchair and stool!  Please, someone come take this home and put it in your Hollywood-esque bedroom (complete with a mirrored vanity and champagne!).  It's just begging you to drape your vintage Chanel bag over it's arm :>)




Oh, and don't forget to turn on your Vintage Grundig Record Player for ambiance....can anyone resist the sound of your favorite song on vinyl?

I can't.  Count me in!

-Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment